Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Black Lips


Now, I could sit here and type up a whole paragraph of excuses for my absence as of late, but I think it's best to just stick with the music and I'm sure you'll all find it in your hearts to forgive me one way or another. Ah, the Black Lips, how did you become so perfect? If there's one band I'm absolutely loving to the bones at the moment, it's these guys. Their so bad, it's good. All members contain this real attitude about them that would start bar fights but sooth ladies over. I believe their the most ugliest sexy people in existance. They play garage music, but add this feel and sensation that causes people to create chaos but show off on dancefloor's. Their a boozy slobs dream, and although I'm neither a boozer or a slob I feel I can relate to them.

Black Lips Cold Hands
Black Lips O Katrina!

Purchase Good Bad Not Evil and watch the video Cold Hands.

Labels:

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768