Monday, July 30, 2007

Splendour In The Grass 2007


It's happening this weekend so I thought I might put something together and well, I'm too busy during weekdays with school at the moment which means posting lots of songs in this entry to kill the time until I return. Below is a mix of tracks by some of the artists from the line up including remixes and covers; enjoy! All I can do now is wait...5 days to go. Half a day long road trip up the coast to the briskful Bryon Bay for the two-day experience.

The Shins - Australia
Bloc Party - Banquet
Teenager - Alone Again
Old Man River - Trousers
Operator Please - Get What You Want
Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent
Lily Allen - Oh My God (Kaiser Chiefs Cover)
The Horrors - No Love Lost (Joy Division Cover)
Expatriate - The Spaces Between (Decoder Ring Remix)
Tilly And The Wall - Sing Songs Along (Hot Chip Remix)

new tunes

Labels:

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768