Friday, July 13, 2007

Regina Spektor


When your on holidays from school theres never anything to do, you have to find your own way to entertain yourself, and my own of entertaining myself was counting down the days until I get to witness, I'm sure, a live performance from Miss Regina Spektor that will not disappoint. I'm attending her Melbourne show at Regent Theatre, which is tomorrow night, and from all the reviews I've read so far about her recent shows, this is definitely going to be something special. This will be Regina's first visit to our shores and judging by the fact that the majority of her shows are sold out, it wont be her last visit. Regina's latest release, Begin To Hope, is the reason why I have fallen for her. Fidelity is such a creative and exuberant song which was a hit pratically world wide, no surprises there. So please, if you haven't already, take some time out to give Regina a listen, it'll be worth it.

Regina Spektor Fidelity
Regina Spektor On The Radio

Purchase Begin To Hope and watch Fidelity

Labels:

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768