Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sufjan Stevens

I woke up this morning in a real Sufjan Stevens mood today, I have no idea why. Possibly because im seeing rain for the first time in about two months or the fact that i have the flu at the moment. I decided to listen to every single Sufjan album i owned and five hours later, I feel better. I am constantly amazed at Sufjan's work, he truly is a genius. I don't think I know anyone else in this world that plays as much instruments as him or put together some real heartfelt songs. So today, I'm posting all my favorite Sufjan songs for your listening pleasure.

Sufjan Stevens John Wayne Gracy, Jr.
Sufjan Stevens Adlai Stevenson
Sufjan Stevens For The Widows In Paradise, For The Fatherless In Ypsilanti
Sufjan Stevens We Wont Need Legs To Stand
Sufjan Stevens Abraham
Sufjan Stevens Flint (For The Unemployed And Underpaid)
Sufjan Stevens The Predatory Wasp Of The Palisades Is Out To Get Us!

Labels:

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768