Thursday, August 16, 2007

Panther


If there's one thing I love just as much as witnessing YACHT live, it would have to be Panther. Theres not a lot of difference between the two; they both are solo (although YACHT does have Claire L. Evans), they both are all about parties, and both can put out some really incredible dance tunes. Panther's tunes on the other hand aren't all exactly about fun, he produces some beats that are made for sweating and really letting loose. It's all about moment grabbing with Charlie (Yes, I decided to use his real name), he made the most out of recent trip to Australia and New Zealand playing with the previously mentioned YACHT (Or Jona Becholt) and from what I've heard from other shows, he absolutely wears you out straight from the get go. For those of you who are aware of my undying love for YACHT, then I should warn you that my love for Panther is gradually growing with each day.

Panther You Don't Want Your Nails Done
Panther Tigers Touch

Purchase Secret Lawns and watch the video for You Don't Want Your Nails Done

Labels:

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768