Wednesday, January 31, 2007

No Shouts, No Calls

Although I sort of promised to make posts about artists that will be visiting Australia in the near future, I had to steer away from that today. I recently had Electrelane's newest release sent to me by the lovely people at Too Pure Records. If I'm not mistaken, No Shouts, No Calls, shouldn't be out until mid April, so I was pretty excited to have my little hands on this. The album is what you've come to know and love about Electrelane, personally I was hoping they wouldn't change their style that was their last release Axes and although they have gone back to doing some instrumental tracks on this album, they haven't disappointed. Their still grunge, their still soft and delightful, and they know how to stay loyal to their fans. Could definitely be an album on my end of the year list. Fingers crossed for an Australian invasion by these lovely girls.

Electrelane To The Sea link removed by request of band
Electrelane After The Call link removed by request of band

Labels:

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768