Friday, October 27, 2006

Dappled Cities Fly

I remember seeing them last month at the Marrickville Festival in Sydney, they're one of my favourite local bands: Dappled Cities Fly (with a new addition to the band, keyboardist Ned Cooke). I can't forget their performance though, that blew me off. Especially with Tim's screams of "Yeow!" and his moves on stage; infectious to witness. (I can recall people dancing along which was just as amusing to watch as watching the band them self.) They played a few new tracks including the new single Fire Fire Fire from the new album Granddance. I can't wait to get my hands on this. The album will be in stores November 11th. I'll leave you guys with two tracks from the record.

Dappled Cities Fly Fire Fire Fire
Dappled Cities Fly Within Hours

By: Sandra

Labels:

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768