Saturday, October 14, 2006

Young Blood Brothers

Blood Brothers are back! You have no idea how long I have been patiently waiting for their new album. I have been in so much anticipation that when I went to my local record store today to pick up a copy I was trembling. On first listen I wasn't sucked in, I wasn't really with it. But I've given it a few goes now and its just great, fantastic, excellent, one of the best records I've heard all year (I seem to say that a lot). Fingers crossed for an Australian tour soon.

Blood Brothers Set Fire To The Face On Fire

By: James

EDIT: It has come to my attention that the files Off The Record have been putting up for download over the last week or so have not been downloading properly. I have looked into this and discovered it is actually not Off The Record's fault, it is actually Send Space's fault. So, from now on I don't think we will be choosing to use Send Space to upload files anymore, we will have to go with an alternative. To make matters worse, I am unable to upload the songs again for I have dial-up internet and it would take a lot of hours to upload them. Sorry for any problems this may have caused to frustrated readers.

Labels:

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768