Monday, October 02, 2006

Of Montreal

So what's the new Of Montreal's record "Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?" sound like? More upbeat and danceable but still enjoyable. I don't think they have at least one dud album out of all the eight albums including the yet to be released in 2007 record. I've got already got some favourite tracks including "Bunny Ain't No Kind Of Rider" which Kevin Barnes sings out "To me you're just some faggy girl and I need a lover with soul power. No you ain't got no soul power" and "She's A Rejector". This album is full of catchy tunes, Of Montreal continue to deliver. I have a feeling this band will stick around for a very long time perhaps forever. The album is scheduled to be released January 23rd, 2007. Until then here's a taste test of two of the songs I mentioned as well as some old favourites.

Of Montreal Bunny Ain't No Kind Of Rider
Of Montreal She's A Rejector
Of Montreal The Autobiographical Grandpa
Of Montreal Disconnect The Dots

By: Sandra

Labels:

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768