Saturday, April 22, 2006

Wolfmother

I think by now everyone in Australia has heard of Wolfmother by now (pretty cool name isn't it?). I think right now the band are getting fairly well known in America and are about to release their debut album over there. The album had been out in Australia for about a year now and I dont think I have read one bad review about the album at all. Although everyone wont get over about how they sound like Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple and Black Sabbath, seriously I think everyone should just get off their case! Anyway heres a track off the debut self-titled cd.

Wolfmother Where Eagles Have Been

Also...Australian's dont forget to catch the band as they tour around the country in July, with special guests Dungen (Sweden) and the Tucker B's.

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768