Sunday, February 12, 2006

People In Planes Video And MP3

FEATURED ARTIST: PEOPLE IN PLANES
Official Website
Myspace

(MP3) People In Planes - If You Talk Too Much (My Head Will Explode)
(VIDEO) People In Planes - If You Talk Too Much (My Head Will Explode)

Originating from Cardiff, Wales, People In Planes have been receiving major buzz in the US – especially after their tour with The Bravery. People In Planes are putting out their debut album on March 28 entitled "As Far As The Eye Can See..." which is produced by Sam Williams (Supergrass – “I Should Coco”).

People In Planes recently had a great opportunity in having the critically acclaimed actor Joaquin Phoenix to direct the band’s debut video for "If You Talk Too Much (My Head Will Explode)" . I don’t know much about cinematography, but I think that the video is perfect for the song. I find that the video makes the song even better than it was before. But I will let you check that out for yourself – the link will take you to their media page and you will find streams of it there.

© Copyright Off The Record
Best viewed in 1024x768